You are part of the local HR Team and you report directly to our HR Business Partner in Brussels.
Your Key Responsibilities as an HR Officer will be the following :
· Being the team first point of contact and your key responsibility is to ensure all administrative HR tasks run smoothly.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of HR policies & procedures
- Payroll, Time & Attendance,
- Legal compliance,
- Compensation & Benefits,
- Employee Relations.
· Taking all required actions to streamline HR processes, standards and policies locally and globally
· Driving the people engagement agenda and creating a strong sense of commitment across the organization
· Ensuring excellent data quality and follow up of our HR tools
· Keeping up to date with the latest HR trends and local labour laws
· Participating in local and global HR projects and ensuring best in class rollout Your Profile
Relevant Academic Degree and at least 2 years HR experience in a generalist role
You own excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
You know Belgian labour law and local legislation
Advanced IT skills : Microsoft Office, desirable HR Tools SuccessFactors, Protime and eDox
You have a proactive attitude with excellent organization skills
You feel comfortable working in a complex environment
Benefits of the job:
· further develop your talent and work independently in an innovative working environment in a successful brand company.